- Musicians took a hard hit: There is no question the entertainment industry was struggling to find a new normal during the shut down. Many musicians who were touring full time, suddenly found themselves adjusting to a digital world. Online music lessons, streamed shows and album sales were some of the many ways these musicians adapted. But nothing compares to playing for a live audience.
- Some amazing material was created: Touring musicians found themselves at home with nothing but their instrument and a pen. Hard times and creativity often go hand in hand.
- It feels good to dance: Lets face it, you were locked up too. Now that California is open, turn off netflix, put on your dancin’ shoes and go support live, original music.
- The time is now: This past year we didn’t just face a pandemic, we were bombarded with political and social issues that will have a lasting affect. Think back to the great protest music of the 60’s and 70’s where artist such as Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix emerged. We are going to see some amazing new artists rise from these ashes.
- We miss you: Live music is nothing without fans and people supporting it. It is hard to beat a room full of people all vibing to the same tune. We can’t wait to see you on the dance floor!
,If you find yourself in Mammoth Lakes, California, check out the Mammoth Summer Jam Concert Series. If you can’t make it, find a way to support these artists by downloading their music on spotify, or buying it on I-tunes!
Celebrate Original Music!
July 9/10 Strange Hotels
July 16/17 Night Animals
August 6/7 Cedar Teeth
August 12/13 Collectivity
August 20 Mestizo Beat
September 3/4 Dirty Cello
September 17/18 Jake Castillo Trio
September 24 Gangstagrass
An Evening with Keller Williams